- All appearances made personally by me.
- Calls and e-mails answered or promptly returned personally by me.
- I can be reached via cellphone at all times.
- All forms of payment accepted.
- Payment plans are available.
- DUI / DWI Lawyer
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While Intoxicated
- DMV Hearings
- Drug Possession Lawyer
- Theft Crimes Attorney
- Petty Theft
- Grand Theft Auto
- Domestic Violence Lawyer
- Battery on a Spouse
- Violating Restraining Order
- Criminal Threat Attorney
- Terrorist Threats
- Assault & Battery
- Forgery Attorney
- Vandalism Lawyer
- Fraud Attorney
- Naren - I recently had the privilege of using Chris's services and was extremely pleased with his professionalism. Right in the first meeting, he put me at ease and... read more
- Dan - Mr. McCann exceeded my expectations. He handled my son's modified car case with enthusiasm and legal facts. Mr. McCann would not accept the judges initial resolution... read more
- Vic - Simply the Best I had very positive experience with Chris McCann. He kept me informed, made sure that I understood all of my options, and was ready to fight in court on my behalf... read more
- Walter - Chris was the best, from the first conversation on the phone I received I was positive he would help me out. He had my exceeding 100 completely dismissed based on his... read more
- Robin - My husband and I consulted with Chris on a legal matter. He was very helpful and informative. He informed us of options we didn't even know we had. Im grateful for the advice... read more
- Linda - I found Chris not only responsive but very professional and practical in his approach and manner. I would unreservedly recommend Chris to anyone who wants results... read more
- Review - Chris McCann is very knowledgeable and genuine. He took a personal interest in my case and got my DUI reduced to a wet reckless with no license suspension... read more
What is a "rising blood alcohol defense" for a DUI?
What are the penalties for DUI?
Do I need a lawyer for my second DUI?
Christopher McCann on Howard Stern
Email me for a FREE 60 minute Case Evaluation from me personally.
- Toll-free Number: (888) 360-4-CJM
- Toll-free Fax: (888) 361-4-CJM
1633 E. 4th St., Ste. 248
Santa Ana, CA 92701
View Location on Map »
5220 Clark Ave., Ste. 347-B
Lakewood, CA 92712
View Location on Map »
The Best Defense Team By Your Side
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann offers criminal defense services for the areas of Orange County, Newport Beach, Fullerton, Santa Ana, and the surrounding areas. If you have been charged with a criminal offense, then you will need the help of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. That is precisely what you will get with Christopher J. McCann.
Christopher J. McCann has literally made several thousand court appearances in both federal and state courts as well as juvenile courts throughout southern California. McCann offers a commitment to personal service and strongly believes in vigorously representing each client's rights. Every client gets the personal attention that he or she deserves from their criminal lawyer.
Areas of Practice
As a criminal attorney, Christopher J. McCann offers services as a DUI attorney as well as other areas of practice. These include the following areas.
- Drug sales and possession
- Domestic violence
- Criminal threats
- Theft crimes
- DUI and DWI
Of course, the biggest area of interest as far as the number of cases serviced is for DUI or DWI. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI offense then do not try to represent yourself. Let a professional DUI lawyer like Christopher J. McCann come to your aid. The amount of experience that Christopher J. McCann has in this area alone should be enough to put your mind at ease.
Free Case Evaluation
Take advantage of the free case evaluation that is offered to all potential clients. All you have to do is fill out your name, email address, contact number, and a brief description of your case. You will be promptly contact for a free 60 minute case evaluation personally from Christopher J. McCann. There is no obligation and no pressure whatsoever. You will get 60 minutes of free professional advice on your legal matter.